- Do you feel sad and irritable more days than not?
- Are you having crying episodes?
- Have you lost enjoyment for things you once did?
- Does your life feel meaningless?
- Do you think that you add little value to your world?
- Are you isolating yourself from others?
If any or most of these statements ring true, you may be experiencing some form of depression. You do not have to continue to live in this pain. Talk therapy can be quite effective in helping to improve your mood so that life feels worth living again.
Therapy can help you cope with sadness
Therapy can help you feel like yourself again. Sometimes depression is triggered by a major life event. At other times, it gradually sets in until you realize that things have really declined. Dr. Crump can help you cope with these emotions and develop strategies for moving forward with less pain. If your sadness is preventing you from functioning daily, contact Dr Crump who will help you get unstuck so that your life returns to normal. Even better, together, you can work to create the life that you really want to live.
Get help today
Get started coping with sadness and moving forward. Call Dr. Crump now, or just fill out the form and click Send.